Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Triangle Folks is not mere a hostel, its an apogee of years of planning to build something which can become a space of refuge, a space of solace for everyone who stays. Nestled away from the scuttle of everyday life in Upper Bhagsu, our hostel delivers what it promises. An added advantage is the location of our hostel with lofty mountains and traditional mud houses around. You can take a stroll to the waterfall or go to the main market, everything at a stone’s throw away.
While we offer you the best of experiences when you stay with us, we also ensure that you leave behind memories on this beautiful hill station. Apart from enjoying the serene beauty of the nature around you, the kaleidoscope of cultures that one can familiarise oneself with on this quaint spot is incredible.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 1:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:30.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 08:00-21:00.
6. Age Restriction: 18+.
7. Taxes not included. Taxes not included . 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>