Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
With a maximum of 25 guests and lots of different places to relax, there’s a calm, intimate feel to the hostel. We pride ourselves in being a clean, safe, well organized hostel that looks beautiful, has well functioning facilities and with beds that are hard to get out of.
There are 2 kitchens in the hostel, one big, one small, but both well equipped with utensils and free coffee and tea, sugar, pepper and oil. Also there’s a patio with hammocks, a lush garden and a cosy TV lounge.
We offer a great variety of rooms: with or without private bathroom, for 1 or for 2 persons, a room with a double bed or 2 single beds, your own private studio or a bed in our dormitory.
Upon arrival you’ll receive a handy leaflet with up-to-date info about everything there is to do in Salento, including maps, entrance fees, opening times, transportation scedules, recommended restaurants etc. This way you’re sure to make the best of your time in beautiful Salento.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at Tralala. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Faxové služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>