Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We'll work to make you really feel on holidays.
The house and staff will make you feel as local and help you to spend the best days of your trip, in or outside the house, and also when you leave the house in your trip through Norte region and Argentine.
Every third day we cook a BBQ with everyone into the house to share our culture, have the opportunity to know the Argentinian famous wines and feels like a family.
After, you'll find that all days in Cafayate can be enjoyed with friends, and feel part of the family.
The common areas allows you to chill out after a long day or before the pubs visit.
This particular house can be adapted to every kind of travelers and groups.
We suggest 2 or 3 days in Cafayate, because Cafayate and Calchaqui Valley have many attractive, for example: the best winery in Argentine, Quebrada de las Conchas (caon), Rio Colorado (waterfall),Indian Ruins (Quilmes)and other.
We can arrange for you to explore the surrounding paradise and experience the culture of its people. There are a variety of activities to meet your needs and desires.
Ruta 40 hostel is affiliated to Hostelling International.
The experience is hard to explain for us and our friendly travelers that spend time into the house. Try it!!!!!!!!! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- K dispozici postýlky
- Myčka nádobí
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>