Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The first thing you should know about us is that we’re an incredibly social hostel. If one of the reasons you’re travelling is to meet other people, then this is the place for you! We’re designed & run by backpackers, for backpackers.
*** Therefore reservations are only recommended if you want to meet other travellers, have fun & party! ***
Located in the absolute heart of Notting Hill (surely you’ve seen the film), one of London’s most beautiful neighbourhoods. We are a stones throw away from many major tourist attractions, such as Portobello Market, Hyde Park & Kensington Palace!
One of the reasons people love Hostel One, is because our staff prepare a delicious FREE dinner each evening! We’ll also take you on daytime activities, and later play drinking games before going out to a pub, bar or club.
Our hostel is set in an old 19th century building, featuring a large new common area, brand new bathrooms, a kitchen & garden area. We officially opened our doors as Hostel One on the 23rd of August 2018, and will be continuing to renovate the hostel for the foreseeable future (which means that at times, it can be noisy during the day).
You can choose from a variety of mixed dorms, and we also offer double-private & twin-private rooms.
For FREE we offer: city maps, WiFi, family-style dinners, secure lockers, luggage storage, a ready-made bed, 24/7 reception, tourist information, tea & coffee, hairdryers and an iron.
For a small price we offer: towel rental (2 GBP), padlocks for sale (3 GBP), breakfast (3 GBP), and a basic laundry service (5 GBP).
Please note that as we are a youth/backpackers hostel, we have an age limit of 18 - 36 years old. If you are outside of this age range upon arrival to the hostel, we have the right to cancel your booking without refund of your deposit, as well as charging the applicable cancellation fee.
It’s also important to note that there are 5 floors and there is no elevator, as we are in a historic building that’s protected by the government.
We look forward to greeting you in London! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
2, Řetězec hostelů
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>