Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be done 4 weeks before arrival date. In case of late cancellation or no show the total amount will be charged and not refunded.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Group Bookings are always to be paid in advance.
30% of the total amount is required to confirm the reservation. The balance will be paid 4 weeks before arrival.
We only accept bank transfers. You must send us a receipt of the bank transfer to confirm the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Here’s what makes us great:
- We are designed and run by backpackers, for backpackers. Our goal is to show everyone (particularly solo travellers and small groups) the best possible time
- Our friendly staff will help you explore the local area, as well as Central London. By day we go on adventures around the city, by night we get up to mischief in bars and clubs all over London
- We’re located in one of the coolest/hippest/trendiest areas of London - Camden!
A short walk from the famous Camden markets, walking distance to the beautiful Lock’s, many famous pubs, as well as the London Underground
- Each night we prepare a delicious FREE dinner for our guests. It’s usually vegetarian and is always tasty. Start your night right with a healthy meal and meet your fellow guests
- Our hostel is literally inside and above an old English pub. Be sure to join us for HAPPY HOUR! We also have a cool basement area with a TV/lounge and large communal table, where you can relax or enjoy drinking games before heading out
- We are small, but not too small. Just the right size to get to know everyone, but big enough so there’s a crowd heading out and you can have a good time. Being social is what we’re all about
- We have plenty of mixed dorms (please be warned: some bunks are triples), as well as a double-private room
- Of course we offer: super-fast WiFi, maps, secure lockers, luggage storage, a ready-made bed, 24/7 reception, tourist information, tea & coffee, hairdryers and an iron. All for FREE
- Basic laundry service is available for 5 GBP (wash & dry), breakfast for 3 GBP, and towel rental for 2 GBP
If you want to experience the best of London, join us here at Hostel One Camden!
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Burza zaměstnání
- Kabelová televize
- Ložní prádlo není v ceně
- Myčka nádobí
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Faxové služby
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
- Možnost platit kreditní kartou
- Žádná večerka
- Včetně daní
Co si poznačit
On your day of check-in, you can arrive anytime from 6am. On your day of check-out, you can remain at the hostel until 11pm. Luggage storage is available during this time. If you wish to stay on the premises outside of these hours, without a reservation for the appropriate night, you must contact us in advance to make arrangements.
We cannot accept payments between 12am - 8am.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
Breakfast is not included and is an additional 3 GBP per person, per meal.
You are required to present your passport (or valid EU ID) to check-in. If you are a British national, you may check-in with a photo ID.
This is a non-smoking hostel, which means you must exit the building to smoke.
*** Group Policy - NO GROUPS larger than 4 persons from JUNE till AUGUST: ***
We are ideally suited to solo travellers or small groups who wish to mingle and meet people. Therefore, WE DO NOT accept bookings of groups larger than 4 people in high season (period starting from 1st June till 31st August - every year). If you choose to make a booking for your group within this period, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without a refund of your deposit. This policy also applies to multiple bookings under different names for the same group. If you arrive at the hostel in violation of our group policy, we have the right to cancel your booking on the spot without refund of your deposit, as well as charging the applicable cancellation fee.
NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKINGS: These reservations are cheaper than a standard booking. However as the name suggests, this booking type is not refundable. Under no circumstances will you be eligible for a refund; including for cancellation, modification or no-show of your booking.
After booking, we will pre-charge your card for the entire amount of your reservation. This means you won't have anything to pay upon arrival.
If we cannot charge your card, you must provide new card details. This must be within 24 hours for reservations arriving within 5 days, or 48 hours for reservations arriving later than 5 days. After this time, if you do not provide new card details or we cannot pre-charge you in full, your booking will be cancelled.
STANDARD BOOKINGS: This property has a 3 full day cancellation policy (e.g. if your check-in is on Friday, the last day for a free cancellation is Tuesday). Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge, equal to the first night of your stay.
All cancellations must be made by email. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night of your stay.
The name of the cardholder MUST match the name on your booking. If there are different names, you must provide us with new card details within 24 hours. If not, your booking will be cancelled.
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>