Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Olive Hostel is located few minutes away from the main stadium 'Olimpiysky' (Olimpic Stadium) and spectacular sport facility 'Palats Sportu' (Palace of Sports). From the hostel you can easily get to Khreshchatyk, the main street of Kiev. There are lots of other attractions, showplaces and places of interest near by. There are many pizzerias, Japanese restaurants and sushi-bars, Eastern and Caucasian restaurants as well as French cafes, bars and cinemas located within the walking distance.
In November 2018 all rooms and bathrooms were repaired. New beds with new orthopaedic mattresses were installed. For all the guests the hostel provides: towels, shampoo, shower gel, slippers, tea and our amiability.
In the kitchen you can use: refrigerator, microwave, teapot, multi cooker. For addition price you can try national Ukrainian food which has been cooked using old Ukrainian recipes. The rooms has been cleaned everyday. In Olive Hostel the guests can always to use: washing machine, iron, hair dryer, WiFi.
Hostel Olive Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
You must contact us to make sure an ability of early check-in in advance.
Late check-out (till 18:00 (6 PM) of the next day) charges as 50% (1/2) of per day price. Later than 18:00 (6 PM) charges as 100% of per day price!
Attention important notice: intercom code 11
Check-in to the hostel is possible only upon presentation of a passport or other identity document (ID).
Filling of registration form is required
Full amount payment at the moment of registration is needed. Payment is not refundable.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit cards.
Taxes not included.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
Age restriction: 0-7 years will not be accommodated, 8-16 years old are only allowed to stay if they are accompanied by parent or guardian.
Hostel administration is not responsible for the safety of property, if it has not been deposited in safe before or abandoned unattended.
The following actions are prohibited on the hostel territory (penalty for violation is 10$):
Smoking, drinking alcohol, taking narcotics
Making noise and disturbing the rest of inhabitants of the hostel
Placing animals on the territory of the hostel.
It is forbidden to accommodate friends and acquaintances in your room without preliminary accordance of administration or later than 22:00 (10 PM). In the case the person remains in the room after 22:00 (10 PM) you must pay for this person accommodation.
Hostel is not responsible for the range of problems caused of urban infrastructure and utilities work interruption (such as power outage, water or heating stoppage etc.)
Violation of the accommodation rules or inappropriate behaviour regarding other inhabitants or staff causes immediate check-out without refund of the payment!
In the case of material damage (interior, tableware, appliances etc.) the customer must pay the penalty imposed by the hostel administrator.
Olive Hostel reserves the right to change the prices of services.
Dear guests, drawing up the rules of stay, we strive to make comfortable all guests. Thank you for understanding. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Express check-in / out
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>