Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
In just five minutes walk from the main train and bus station, you can find accommodation in Belgrade at the new hostel which was completely renovated and reconstructed in order to meet the requirements of its guests.
Hostel M consists of the six rooms located on the first floor of the yard building which is completely hidden from the street noise. There is a choice of several room types with a different number of beds in it:
» Single bed room
» Double bed room
» Twin bed room with one extra bed
» Triple bed room
» Four bed room with one extra bed
» Dormitory with six beds
You can expect the following services in Belgrade Hostel M:
» Private rooms
» Free Internet access (Wi-Fi)
» Hall with Cable and Satellite TV
» Rooms with double bed with a TV set
» Hostel is fully Air-conditioned
» Sunny terrace
» Self-service kitchen
» Free coffee and tea all day long
» Free lockers
» Linen Included
» Towels Included
» Laundry Facilities
» Hot showers 24 h/day
» Separate bathrooms for ladies and gentlemen
» Highest level of cleanliness
» Free parking
» Secure and free parking for bikes
» Reception 24 h/day
» Video surveillance 24 h/day
» Provided proper fire protection under the law of the RS
» All necessary facilities just next door
Check in from 12:00 to 00:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment available upon arrival and only by cash.
Accross the street you will find ATM (money machine) if you need to use credit cards.
Resident tax of 1,30EUR (159,00RSD) per person per night is not included.
Breakfast not included.
Children under six years free accommodation on extra bed and also when they sleep with their parents in the same bed.
Pets not allowed in the hostel. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>