Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We offer you free pickup from 14 pm to 21 pm from main bus station and ferry port, but you have to inform us one day before your arrival, by email or contact us, and if we have time we will pick you up.
Also, we offer you airport pickup because it is much easier for you to come. Airport pick up is not free.
It can be arranged if requested from the airport to Hostel Lina.
If you want us to pick you up from the airport, please let us know in advance the flight number and arrive time by email or message.
If you don't want airport pickup, you can take the bus to the main bus station and we'll pick you up for free from it.
- IF YOU ARE COMING AFTER 21 PM , YOU HAVE TO INFORM US ABOUT YOUR ARRIVAL TIME. -
Hostel Lina Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
IF YOU ARE COMING AFTER 21 PM , YOU HAVE TO INFORM US ABOUT YOUR ARRIVAL TIME
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Hostel Lina IS NOT suitable for elderly and disabled people because there are steps that can cause them troubles.
It is suitable for children.
This is a family hostel so there will always be a person who will help you or give you some information. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>