Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
【Message from the owner】
Hello, I’m Jiwon, the owner of HOSTEL Ebi. I have to say, my place is not big. We have just 20 beds. So if you like businesslike or chain big accommodation, you wouldn’t like us. However, if you are looking for a cozy and friendly hostel, yes we are the one!
Normally we don’t have parties. It is because we take care of your private time and good sleep. We believe that hostel is not place for party, but place for sleep. It doesn’t mean that we are not friendly or social. We take meals and drink in living room every day. If you like, you can join us. We’d love to chat with you. Kyoto is my hometown and I have plenty of information for restaurants, bars, and sightseeing spots. Please don’t hesitate to ask where to go. Moreover, if I have time, I can show you around local places including local restaurants and bars.
Unfortunately, we haven’t got many reviews so far in Hostel World. It doesn’t mean that we are not good enough. If you worry about our reputation, please check Trip Advisor, Facebook or whatever you think of. You will be sure with what we offer. Please stay at my place and leave your great review.
3 min. walk from Subway “Shijo” Station.
3 min. walk from Hankyu “Karasuma” Station.
4 min. walk from Airport Bus stop “Shijo Karasuma”.
Don’t buy one day ticket for bus or subway. Our location is super nice. Major sightseeing spots are walking distance. Normally you couldn’t recover the price for the one day ticket.
== On Foot ==
・Nishiki Market: 1min.
・Sinkyogoku Stree: 7min
・Kyoto Manga Museum:10min.
・Ponto Cho: 12min.
・Yasaka Shrine: 20min.
・Nijo Castle: 20min.
・Imperial Palece: 20min.
== By Public Transportation ==
・Fushimi Inari Shrine: 15min.
・Kingakuji (Golden Temple): 30min
・Kyoto Station: 7min.
・Nara: 60 min.
【Shops & Facilities Around HOSTEL Ebi】
・Money exchange counter：3min.
・Post office: 1min.
・Super market: 3min.
・Convenience store: 1min.
・Drug Store: 2min.
【Restaurants& Bar Around HOSTEL Ebi】
・Irish Pub “Filed”: 0min. *in the same building
・Udon “Eitaro”: 0min. *in the same building
・Yakitori “Torito”: 0min. *in the same building
・Ramen “Ippudo”: 1min.
・Bakery, Sushi, Chinese & Italian restaurants: 1- 3min.
・Free PC in living room
・Fully Equipped Kitchen with a shared fridge
・Shared shower rooms with shampoo, hair conditioner & body soap
・Free tea and coffer
・Personal locker and security box in shared dorm rooms.
・Lines (Pillow, Bed sheets & Blankets)
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
・Check-in time: PM4:00 - PM10
・Check-out time: - AM11:00
・Reception hour: AM8:00 - AM11:00 & PM4:00 - PM10:00
・Payment Method: Cash, Credit card (Visa, Master & American Express)
1) 7 years old but with a guardian
2) people of 17 years old or under will be required to submit prior confirmation of a letter of content from guardian.
・From 1st October 2018 Kyoto City will impose accommodation tax and it costs JPY200 per person per night. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>