Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Make our welcoming more diverse and as peculiar as possible. Let’s make this a home for all travelers together. Feel the love and undiscovered beauty of Budva.
The most important advantage is the location, every main attraction is easily reachable from our hostel.
Our offers include free Wi-Fi, free coffee and tea, free towels,free breakfast, Playstation and free maps.
Most of all, our staff is willing to go above and beyond to exceed the expectations of fellow travelers which will definitely make your stay unforgettable.
Hostel Budva Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Reception hours: 08.00 to 00.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
Age Restriction for dorms: We only accept guests between 16 - 45 years of age. Guests outside of this range are welcome to book private rooms.
The maximum number of nights permitted per stay is 14.
There are 5 four bed dorm rooms which means all the beds are being sold in a bulk. Contact us 2 days prior if there is a group that wants to stay in the same room. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>