Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Prague’s district Zizkov is well known among the Praguers as the place to go if you want to have fun later in the afternoon. Zizkov has a reputation of a place with a lot of cheap and trendy pubs, bars and clubs with its unique atmosphere. By the foreigners it’s sometimes called Prague Montmartre. It was originally one of Prague’s working-class districts where it is not good to be after the sunset. Now it turned in to a place where all young people want to live or at least spend their spare time in a good company of their friends. There is literally pub on every corner and it is really the place where you can experience the real Czech pub and club atmosphere.
Hostel Boudnik has small a bigger dorms, double or triple private rooms. We designed our rooms with inspiration of interesting Czech personalities and their life. Each room is unique. We know Prague well, we can help you to plan your trip. Each our guest will get very good map of Prague. Shared bathrooms, dining room, lounge, kitchens. Wifi is available in all parts. Nice courtyard, typical Zizkov balconies and nice view from our rooms. Parking is available 600 metres from us for 4 EUR per 24 hours. Our sister hostel is Hostel Lipa.
Hostel Boudnik Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00. If guests check in earlier the we can keep luggage.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included, it is available for 3 EUR. Tea and coffee is FREE.
Reception is opened 24 hours.
We accept children and older persons.
Smoking is not allowed in the building but you can smoke in the courtyard.
Pets are allowed in private rooms (not in dorms) but inform us in advance about it. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- K dispozici postýlky
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>