Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The most important sights in the city include the main square, Trg Ante Starcevica, Tvrda the 18th century Baroque citadel, the promenade along the Drava, and a lot of parks. If you are a nature person, 10km from Osijek lies nature park Kopački Rit, also called European Amazon, protected in 1967 due to its values as a rare ecosystem.
BOB Room is a part of complex called District 5R (5 rooms). Other parts of complex are CRAFT ROOM - concept bar, POD ROOM - wine bar & shop, BLACK ROOM - bistrot, MEAT ROOM - beef & spice shop. Within complex you can enjoy in craft beers, refreshing cocktails, premium gins and whiskeys, wine sipping and if you get hungry you can visit American Bar Dollar, American themed restaurant placed just next to us. Exploring Osijek will be much easier with our bikes and e-scooters that are up for rent, and if you are staying in our hostel you get a discount on renting.
We believe that BOB ROOM unique design has created comfortable and relaxed atmosphere that makes it a very special place to visit. Our hostel offers two types of accommodation: 4 dorm rooms and 5 private rooms. All the usual for a comfortable stay are included - WiFi, linens, towels, lockers, air-conditioning!
Hostel BOB Room conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Buzení telefonem
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>