Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Hostel Art is a small hostel close to the centre of Pula. Hostel Art is an artistically decorated with mosaic. Hostel located on the viewpoint near the city centre of Pula and sea. Hostel is located 20 min walk from the Arena, 18 min walk from the Forum and less than 15 min from the Arch of Sergians. Other tourist attractions: Golden Sun Casino - 14 min walk, Gate of Hercules - 15 min walk, Roman Theatre - 16 min walk, Archaeological Museum - 16 min walk, Communal Palace - 18 min walk, Istrian Museum of Contemporary Art - 18 min walk and Temple of Augustus - 19 min walk.
Hostel Art is 10 min away from the sea and centre of Pula. Hostel has 32 beds and 9 rooms different types. Every guest will get key from the property, room and a locker. Come to visit us!
Hostel Art conditions and policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 2 pm.
Check out before 10 am.
No 24-hour reception. Reception is open from 8 am to 10 pm.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards and cash.
Taxes not included. Occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Non-smoking property. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>