Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 or more months before the arrival, no charges
Less than 1 month prior the arrival will be charged 50% of total reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We will only accept group reservation if full credit card details are provided and payment is made 4 weeks before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our hostel is strategically located (subway station Vila Madalena is 4 min. by walk) in one of the best, most incredible and safe neighborhoods of São Paulo: Vila Madalena. You're gonna find culture every corner you turn: bars, clubs, restaurants and galleries.
Even though Hostel Alice has a quiet vibe, we love beers, caipirinha and going out in one of the various bars all within walking distance (ask us and we show you around). It is the ideal place for those seeking for a quiet place to stay and, at the same time, want to have easy access to the rich night life of the city of São Paulo.
In one of our houses we have also our vegan bakery PADOCA VEGAN which is known for its delicious vegan breads, snacks and sweets. There we offer breakfast to our guests for a cheap price in Vila Madalena. You can also use our well equipped kitchen to prepare your breakfast and cook whatever you want. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>