Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case group fails to cancel the reservation one week before arrival or does not show up at the hostel, we reserve the right to charge the group with the price of one night for the reserved accommodation via the guests credit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Thank you for booking our hostel!
Please inform us of the time of your arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
All premises that are available to our guests seethe with creative energy. All rooms are housed in student's studios and drawing rooms, which gives the hostel a unique character.
Our friendly staff will warmly welcome you and gladly provide you with the information about our capital and offer you some useful tips on how to spend your time in Ljubljana in the best possible way.
Hostel AVA is open all year round. In the period from 1st July to 30th September when the Academy of Visual Arts is closed for summer holidays we can accommodate 69 guests. For the rest of the year we can provide accommodation for 37 guests. At affordable prices we offer private twin rooms and five dorm types - 3 beds, 4 beds, 5 beds, 8 beds and 12 beds.
There is an additional tourist tax for person under the age of 30 is 2.07, above the age of 30 is 3.13 euro per person per night Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>