Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our hotel is located on a hill east of the center of the city of Tena. Here at the edge of town you can enjoy fantastic views to the Andean Cordillera and to the Volcano Sumaco. Surrounded by lush tropical vegetation and a variety of bird species you can already imagine the spectacle of nature which is waiting for you in the Amazon rain forest. From our guesthouse you can reach every important spot of the town on foot downhill in within 15 minutes.
You can also book direct day tours or multi-day tours in the Amazon rainforest.
We have 12 different rooms in our hostel with different prices - for young students/backpackers and also for elder people. We are offering rooms with twin size beds, double size beds and bunk beds. Also you can choose between rooms with private bathroom or shared bathroom. You can find quadruple, triple, double and single rooms. We also offer apartments with kitchen and private terrace.
Hostal Naui Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00 PM.
Check out before 12:00 PM.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception
People who is travelling with pets please, let us know in advance. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Čistírna oděvů
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Express check-in / out
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>