Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival or in case of no-show, the total priece of the reservation will be charged.
The total price of the 1st night will be charged anytime after booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note that the City tax (€ 0.50 per person per night) is not included in the room price
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
If you want to enjoy the fantastic weather having a drink, you can always go to our bar provided with an outdoor terrace.
Lloret de Mar is a Mediterranean coastal town in Catalonia, Spain. One of the most popular holiday resorts on the Costa Brava. Its main beach is one of the most popular Costa Brava beaches and is consistently awarded the Blue Flag for cleanliness.Less than 5 minutes’ walk away from the Hostel Lloret, you will find a selection of bars, restaurants and night clubs, and the marina is 100 m away.
Our bright rooms have a wardrobe and decorated with tiled floor. The private bathroom has a bath or a shower.
Some rooms also offer a private balcony to delight you with our amazing views. Towels and bed linen are also included in the room!
Hostal Lloret Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The property may pre-authorised your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 PM to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 AM .
Taxes are not included: Tourist tax (0.50€ per person per night)
Breakfast not included - 10 EUR per person per day.
Safebox key deposit (€ 30 per booking) is not included
Reception 24 hours open from 15th June to 30th September. After this dates, the reception will close at 00:00.
Parking 12€ ( Per day )
Please note we are in a 2-floor building with no lift.
Private parking is possible (reservation is needed) and charges are applicable.
Please inform us in advance about your expected arrival time. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Zdarma WiFi
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- 24 hodinová recepce
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>