Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Experience Boyacas best with our touring service. Visit several destinations of Cultural, ecological and tourist interest; moreover, hiking routes and tours will be part of an itinerary of adventure. Our team is looking forward to provide you with unique experiences that also give you the chance to recognize the Musical culture.
Our Hostel is a colonial style house holding the Boyacense identity in each one of its warm spaces, comfortable rooms and the hospitality of its owners.
Our accommodation allows a maximum of ten (10) people in four rooms. All guests can access to a fully equipped kitchen -for those likely to cook-, plenty of socializing spaces, the technology to keep in touch with the world and many other services that will let them feel at home; while receiving a personalized high quality service.
Available services: English service, parking zone x3, hot water 24hrs, kitchen, internet, tv, colonial style furniture, 24 hours access, accurate tourist information
Tota's Lake - White Beach
Tota Lake is the largest lake in Colombia, has an area of 55 Km2 and a maximum depth of 60 meters and was one of the most important and sacred places for the Muisca culture. The lake stands out for the astonishing landscape and the trout fishing. On one bank of the lake there is a vast beach with white sands called Playa Blanca where you can hire a boat trip or practice several water or extreme sports. Find also: Kites, Kayaking, sailboat, abseiling and horse riding, the perfect complement of a splendid experience.
Archaeological Museum of Sogamoso
Visit the Archaeological Museum of Sogamoso. This preserves the majority of the Muisca culture remains. This also keeps a large diversity of artifacts related to this and other Colombian indigenous cultures. In the outside corridors you willl observe ethnographic replicas of houses and the most important temple ever constructed by the members of the Muisca culture to honor the Sun; the monument to the aboriginal leader or Cacique Sugamuxi among others.
Punta Larga the exotic Wineyard
The best tropical wines are produced in the wineyard and wine cellars of Punta Larga, just 20 minutes far from Sogamoso. Well known for being the wineyard located at the greatest altitude in the world. Try tand learn about he exquisite local varieties and enjoy the panoramic view of the valley.
This Paramo in particular is considered to be the most beautiful and stunning on earth. It keeps a stoned old city, several Frailejon gardens and colourful flowers to enhance the breath taking views of its landscape; it is very little known though.
check in: from 14:00 to 21:30
check out: 13:00
credit cards not accepted
taxes included in prices Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>