Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Hikers and bycyclers
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The double rooms upstairs overlook the sea and the town's typical small detached houses in front and the horizon beyond. The house is quietly located in a lush park-like garden with comfortable outdoor furniture offering a relaxed atmosphere. We try to run the business as environmentally friendly as possible with a focus on real materials and environmentally friendly products and serve organic breakfast at an additional charge.
There is a large shared kitchen if you want to cook lunch or prepare a picnic and in the garden, we offer a robust grill for barbecue. We also offer a shared fully equipped laundry room as well as a compressor for pumping bicycles as well as tools for repairing punctures.
Hemmet Simrishamns vandrarhem och B&B Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards ans Swish.
This property may pre-authorise your card before the arrival.
Breakfast not included - 75 SEK per person per day.
Child friendly. We allow child to book with parents/guardian into Private Room
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Myčka nádobí
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Express check-in / out
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>