Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We accept cancellation without fees for group booking until 72h before arrival day
No refund in case of no show
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are a community hostel independently ran by international volunteers. We work on responsible citizenship, international youth exchanges and sustainable development. In most cases if you have a bigger group coming, or if you need a longer stay, please contact us by email.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
- Please note that we are genuine non-profit backpackers guesthouse for 'members only' with some good vibe but also some limitations.
- We accept other non-profit youth hostel membership cards and you can also get your membership card upon arrival (5 euros.year) or online at:
- We are on the third floor, with no lift. So, to our great regret, our hostel is unfortunately not convenient for disabled persons or persons with limited physical abilities.
- We don't accept minors under 18, even if travelling with elders.
- We use 'ecologic cleaning' so our linen is not flashy white but it's clean and also safer for your health than with chemical cleaning
- We have only 3 showers and 1 WC for 15 guests max and cannot build more unfortunately. It is usually ok.
Hello Marseille is offering a genuine traveller's accommodation 'for members only' to enjoy our great place and activities at the very heart of the historical center. Located in the 'Vieux-Port', you benefit from an exceptional access all the main cultural and entertainment sites like our famous 'Calanques' national parc. Our charming typical 19th century haussmanian building (marble floor, high ceiling with nice moldings, large rooms) let's you discover and feel the local way of life.
Hello Marseille is a community project dedicated to sustainable development, social entrepreneurship and youth cooperation. We welcome young social entrepreneurs from everywhere in the world, and give them the opportunity to spend several months “learning-by-doing” as co-managers of a “real life” activity.
Moreover, we operate another project closeby, the 'Sharehouse' (www.sharehouse.fr), with another backpacker's guesthouse and soon (2018) a local organic kitchen, a French school, and a project development space that is perfect to connect to the hectic life of the city.
* 24/7 reception & security. Multilingual staff, no curfew
* online booking and reservation
* accommodation in 5-6 persons large dorms with lockers
* community breakfast supported by travellers' donations and the hostel (French baguette, marmalade, tea & coffee)
* linen included
* services: luggage store, printer, free city bikes spot closeby
free wifi everywhere, skype-ready computer at disposal in the lobby
* + sunny balcony, cozy lounge, guest kitchen, large screen TV with international channels
The 'big' room is more spacious. We try to give it in priority to girls travelling alone, even though it remains a mixed room. The room has its own large marble bathroom with a large mirror and a bathtub.
If you are looking for a cozy sofa to read, chat with other travelers, relax or watch the last news from your home place on our large tv screen, this is the perfect place. A large balcony will even let you enjoy morning sun and a view on the close 'vieux port' (also used as a 'smokers area')
We offer you free internet service 24h a day, with flat screen, headset, webcam and skype. If you have your own laptop, you will easily find our wifi connection available in the lounge or rooms.
A fully equipped guest kitchen is at your disposal in our premises. Cook your food, store it in our big fridge, make yourself feel at home :)
'Free use' library
You just finished a book, ended your holiday trip .... A library is at your disposal to share books you liked or will not use anymore. Leave and recycle your books, maps, tourist guides, for the benefit of other traveller friends coming next, the same way you enjoyed using the ones left for you before.
Following hospitality tradition between travelers, we reserve a free bed for the members of organisations, communities, artists or project teams we support. (one night.pers max in order to have everybody benefit from it).
Kolkhoze box (lost&found)
You liked our place and its spirit? Help us maintain our concept of a 'travellers' haven'. Give back to the community what the community gave you :o) leave a few euros to better the breakfast for the next coming travellers, leave in the kolkhoze box objects you don't need anymore for your trip but that could be useful to others.
Help & info: our staff can help you with information regarding your stay in Marseille and other towns in the region. City maps, tours and other info available at the reception. We also have a guest-book where you can read/write down your best tips to enjoy Marseille. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>