Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Happy Hostel Cordoba is located in the best area of Cordoba. Very close to all the places to visit in the city. Less than 300 meters from discs, pub, bar. In our hostel bar with great music and a lot of people to know it works, if you're a guest you got 50% off on all drinks. We have bicycle rental and free hours for our guests.
All rooms have air conditioning, TV. We have a patio with pool.
Happy Hostel Cordoba's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
- This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival. Guests will be contacted by the property after the booking was made to provide their CVV.
Cancellation policy: 168 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 08:00 until 00:00 (from Monday to Friday)
Reception available from 08:00 until 00:00 (Saturday and Sunday)
Yes smoking in some open areas
At check in they charge u $ s 15 or its equivalent in pesos as security deposit, when checking out, the entire deposit will be refunded upon return of the keys to the hostel and the room. This deposit is per person.
In order to proceed with your reservation we require valid credit card. The remaining amount of the reservation will be preauthorized. In order to pre-authorize the credit card the property may need the CVC code. In order to get the CVC code they will contact you. Please come back to them with the information they need within 6hs or your booking will be cancelled. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>