Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We stay at Rua Aristides Sousa Mendes, 2 km from the bus stop and 16 Km from the Train station.
The Youth Hostel of Viseu has accommodation capacity of 66 beds and also rooms with private bathroom, bed linen, towels. We offer free breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a shared living room with TV.
HI Hostel Viseu - Pousada de Juventude Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment on arrival in cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Can pre-authorize the card this property before arrival.
check-in is from 14:00 to 24:00
Check out before 12:00.
Breakfast included - from 8:00h to 10:00h
Anyone, regardless of age, can use the HI.
Any child or young person under sixteen (16) years must be accompanied by an adult responsible for themselves.
Guests must be in possession of a Youth Hostel Card. Portuguese or residence in Portugal can get the card at any Youth Hostel. Foreigners have to buy it in your country home. If you do not have a membership card, a supplement of 2 € per night will be charged. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- 24 hodinová recepce
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>