Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
IN CASE OF CANCELLATION:
* Cancellations forfeit the full deposit
* Cancellations received more than 7 days prior to date of arrival will receive a full refund, not including the deposit
* Cancellations within 7 days forfeit 50% of the total cost of the stay, not including the deposit
Additional Terms and Conditions
Rooming List required 14 days prior to arrival date.
Group Booking Terms and Conditions:
* Special policies apply for group stay of 10 or more people.
* A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. A final payment of 50% is required 7 days prior to your arrival at check in. If reservation involves booking 7 days before the arrival date, then full payment (100%) is required immediately.
* If the deposit and/or full payment is declined then the reservation is null and void.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Hostel amenities include:
- Free all you can eat breakfast + 24 hour tea and coffee.
- Free parking.
- Free computers and WiFi
- Free luggage storage available before check-in
- Free towels and linen.
- Early check-in is available based on availability.
- Fully equipped kitchen with free spices, large TV and Recreation room with 60” TV flat screen, lobby to meet and greet, laundry room, and quiet reading room.
- We are staffed 24 hours; so come and go as you wish.
HI Calgary City Centre offers 6 bed dorm rooms (female, male and mixed) featuring individual lockers, bed lights, as well as private/family rooms with en-suite and a new 40” flat screen TV.
Exploring Calgary is easy from our central location - a quick walk takes you to the city centre where you can find dining, shopping, entertainment, transportation, cultural districts for every taste and budget. Other attractions are easy to get to with the help of the nearby C-train (free transportation within the city centre). The Calgary Airport Express Bus is 2 blocks away, while Allied Airport Shuttle Bus stops across the street from the hostel. The US Embassy is 2 blocks away.
HI Calgary City Centre is part of HI Canada, a not-for-profit organisation on a mission to build a community of conscious travellers who share a greater understanding of people, places and cultures.
Please note that HI/YHA discounts are not available to members as part of this booking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Burza zaměstnání
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Faxové služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>