Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
· The deposit amount paid at the time of reservation is non-refundable.
· Cancellations within 28 -14 days prior to arrival forfeit the deposit amount.
· Cancellations within fourteen (14) days of arrival date are 100% non-refundable.
· A maximum of ten (10%) percent reduction in group size is accepted up to fourteen (14) days prior to date of arrival for a refund. Any request to increase the group size will be accommodated, subject to availability.
· Hostel reserves the right to cancel reservations not paid for in full fourteen (14) days in advance of group arrivals.
· Group “no shows” will not be refunded. HI will hold the booking for the duration of the reservation provided that payment has already been received as required.
Additional Terms and Conditions
· A signed contract from Hostelling International is required to confirm room block. A Hostelling International Group representative will contact you once the reservation has been submitted.
· A credit card is required to secure the reservation and to charge the deposit amount. Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
· The deposit amount is non-refundable
· If the group requires exclusive use of rooms, the extra beds must be reserved and paid for.
· Final balance is due within 28 days of arrival and will be charged to the credit card supplied.
· Groups that cancel within 14 days of arrival are 100% non-refundable.
• Dorm rates are based on per person per night. Private room rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise specified.
• Rates may vary depending on room type, seasonal, weekday or weekend periods.
• Changes made to this booking must be confirmed to the group in writing by the Group Reservation Agent.
• The Group must provide a group rooming list 14 days prior to the Group’s arrival. The group rooming list will include first and last names, gender and indicate requested room assignment
· Children under 6 years of age are only permitted in private rooms, not in dorms unless the party has rented the entire dorm
• Sleeping bags are not permitted at the hostel due to sanitary reasons. Therefore the hostel supplies all linen at no extra charge. (Sheets, blankets, pillows, pillow cases and towels.)
• While at the hostel, the group is responsible for following the rules and policies of the hostel. The group will be held responsible for any damage or misbehavior of the group.
• Upon arrival of the group the group leader must make themselves known to the front desk (or manager) of the hostel. At that time they will be instructed as to the policies and expectations of the hostel. We request that one person pick up the keys and distribute to the group unless other arrangements have been made.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Free bus pass available for our local transit system (deposit required).
Experience our recent upgrade - it's FAST!
**Free Secure Luggage Storage**
Every bed has a small human sized locker AND they have outlets so you can lock away, but recharge your electronic devices!
**On-site Pub, The Storm Cellar**
Free pool, foosball and darts, plus a different event each night: Jam Night on Wednesdays, Karaoke on Fridays - and most importantly, cheap highballs and beer! Great place to meet other travellers.
Our large guest kitchens (yep, plural - we've got two of them) are fully equipped with lots of seating and commercial quality cooking facilities, including a walk in fridge!
With our Twin Private Dormitory options and guest kitchens & laundries we are a good option for family bookings. Please note that those travelling with children under 12 years old are advised to book private rooms or private dormitories as young children are not permitted in shared public dormitories. Under 18's must be accompanied by a guardian.
**Looking For Work?**
Our Job Seekers Package is the best long-term stay deal in Banff. Includes - 14 nights shared accommodation, heaps of local info, 2 welcome drinks in our bar, a 14 day bus pass and a free Hostelling International membership! If you find accommodation in town, all unused nights are refundable. Blackout dates and conditions apply. Please note, this packages is not reservable online. Please enquire about rates at check-in.
HI Banff is part of HI Canada, a not-for-profit organization on a mission to build a community of conscious travellers who share a greater understanding of people, places and cultures.
Please note that HI/YHA discounts are not available to members as part of this booking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Burza zaměstnání
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>