Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We live in one of the busiest and the most cosmopolitan shopping street of the Central Havana. So, you will see lively real ‘local’ life right in the centre of Havana and take advantage of the city infrastructure. We are only in several blocks from the Malecon of Havana, UNESCO World Heritage Site Old Havana - Habana Vieja, the main tourism hub Prado Street, Capitolio, Parque Central, shops, bars and restaurants popular with the locals and tourists, Wi-Fi, currency exchange, ATM and reliable transport for the fine golden sandy beaches Playas del Este. The best local night club Casa de la Musica is in a few meters from our guesthouse.
Double Room with city view. There is a very comfortable double bed, a bedside table with guidebooks and glasses in the room.
Guesthouse Don Gregorio policies and conditions:
Cuban visitors are not allowed!
Check-in time starts at 4 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Please advise your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash. We accept only cash payments in Cuban Convertible Pesos (CUC) on arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast NOT included. Guests can go in the hotel nearby.
Guests must present a valid passport.
24-hour front desk.
No pets are allowed at this property.
We do not offer an airport pick up service. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Air Conditioning
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Telefon s přímou volbou
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>