Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Fees in case of cancellation
* 28 days before arrival - free cancellation
* 27 days until 15 days before arrival - 45% cancellation fee
* 14 days until 7 days before arrival - 80 % cancellation fee
* 6 days until 1 day before arrival - 90% cancellation fee
Additional Terms and Conditions
All prices are stated in Euros (EUR). The general terms and conditions for the Austrian Hotel Industry do apply.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The spacious, Alpine-style rooms feature a balcony, natural wood furniture, satellite TV, and a bathroom with a hairdryer and a vanity mirror.
Guesthouse Dalnig also offers massage showers, a children's playroom, a small library and storage rooms for skis and bicycles.
Four-legged friends are welcome to stay with us - Prior notice is required !
Welcome to the vacation paradise Bad Kleinkirchheim!
Guesthouse Dalnig Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 14 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:30 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local Tax 3.3 Euro per person/night
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours 7:30 to 20:30
Pets allowed with advance notice Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Dětská herna
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Golfové hřiště
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>