Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Wellcome to Okinawa!!
Guest House CamCam OKINAWA has been relaunched on 1st Nov. in 2010.
Guest House CamCam OKINAWA is centrally located of Naha city, just off Kokusai Dori, where you can find a big public market, numerous great restaurants and souvenier shops.
We are 1 minute walk from the Monorail Miebashi Station.
It is very easy to get to us from the Naha airport.
We are 5 miniutes walk from the Ferry Terminal 'Tomarin'
It is very easy to go to the world famous diving points 'Tokashiki Islands', where there are lots of very beautiful beaches, snorkering spots, and diving spots.
We have separate female and male dormitory rooms. All dorm beds have pivacy curtains around each bed. You can get a great night's sleep.
Our spacious kitchen and dining area is great for everyone to cook.
It is the most relaxing, fun and social environment on the budget traveller scene.
A great place to meet and make new friends.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Free Internet Access
Free Air Conditioning
Free Luggage Storage
Free DVDs and WiFi in Lobby
Guest kitchen available
Hot Shower 24 hours a day
No curfew / No closing time
Bike Parking Space
Friendly staff speak English.
Access & Local Information
1 minute walk from Yui-Rail 'Miebashi' Station,
3 minutes walk from Bus Stop 'Wakamatsu Iriguchi'
5 minutes walk from Ferry Terminal 'Tomarin'
5 minutes walk to Kokusai Dori,Public Market
15 minutes walk to 'Naminoue Beach' the only beach in Naha Zobrazit domovní řád
- Air Conditioning
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>