Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
'Renjishi Kabuki' is an old machiya, which is being reconstructed into lodgings with a family atmosphere.
Our guest house is located very closely to 'Nishi Hongwanji', which is listed as one of the Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto as a Unesco World Heritage Site.
There are also a number of old historical temples as well as shrines situated in and around 'Renjishi'. You can feel an old city of Kyoto and sense a taste of the past.
There are a lot of things to enjoy Kyoto area and our place makes you the best starting point.
It is a 15 minute walk from JR Kyoto Station and 20 minute walk to the Nijo Castle. Even Kawaramachi City as well as Kiyomizu temple are 40 minute walk away.
If you would like to go Arashiyama, it will take 30 minutes by train. We also provide a bike renal.
We have two types of rooms. One is that private room which is a Japanese-style room, and the other is a female dormitory which is Western bed style room shared by 6 people.
Our place is located in a quiet residential area. Therefore, you can get good night's sleep.
Our rates are set at a so reasonalbe that many tourists can visit us.
We all of the staff are looking forward to your visit to our comfortable place 'RENJISHI'.
The origin of the name.
Our guest house name 'Rengishi' is derived from one of the Kabuki play.
A shishi is a mythological lion-like animal said to be the king of beasts. Renjishi describes a lions harsh way of raising a cub, in which a parent pushes the cubs into the bottom of a ravine and only those which manage to climb back up are raised.
With a spirit of the cub, which overcomes many difficulties to live, we are putting great effort to offering an opportunity to know about good old days of Kyoto for more people.
We are looking forward to seeing you at 'Renjishi'. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Air Conditioning
- Fény k pronájmu
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Přístup k internetu
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>