Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group reservations with a number of 10 or more guests have free cancellation until 4 weeks prior to arrival.
A full pre-payment should be handed to the hotel 4 weekes prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A full rooming list should be handed to the hotel no later than 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Check in at Gripsholms Inn, only a 10 minute walk from the bed & and breakfast. Full breakfast buffet is served daily at Gripsholms Inn only a 10 minute walk from the Bed & Breakfast.
Welcome to Mariefred, a picturesque small town on the shores of Lake Mälaren. Here you will find unique shops, historical sights such as Gripsholms Castle, steam train and the proximity to the Sörmlands trail.
In Mariefred you will also find one of the oldest Inns in Sweden (Gripsholms Värdshus) established in 1609. All the guests at the Gripshlms BnB have a 10% discount on food in their fantastic restaurants.
All rooms are equipped with a sink and we offer single, double and triple. All rooms at Gripsholms BnB have bed linen, towels and access to shared bathroom facilities. Rooms feature views of either the garden or Lake Mälaren.
Gripsholms BnB Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast included. Breakfast buffet is served at Gripsholms Inn all the days of the week.
Check in at Gripsholms Inn (only a 10 minute walk), Front Desk is open until 10 pm.
Child friendly. Additional beds for children can be booked for an additional cost, please notify the establishment before arrival regarding these questions.
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Přístup k internetu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>