Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Restaurant Gran Sol is a very popular restaurant in the area with a wide variety of international homemade dishes. There is 'Menu del Dia', A la Carte or snack menu available lunch and evening.
The hostel is located in a beautiful and peaceful urbanisation at the hillside about 3 km from town and beaches.
From here there is stunning sea views, over the Peñon de Ifach and Calpe town. To walk to town or beaches takes about 45 minutes, by car about 5 minutes.
In July/August there goes a bus to town (4 minute walk to th bus stop from the hostel).
There are in total 10 rooms (single-, double-, family-, apartments and disable friendly rooms). All rooms are en-suite and got comfortable size and most of them fantastic views of the Mediterranean sea and surroundings.
Gran Sol Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorised your card before arrival.
Check in from 13:30 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Reception opening hours:
15th June - 15th September : 10.00 AM - 22.00 PM
16th September - 14th June : 10.00 AM - 15.00 PM
If your arrival is outside these hours - please let us know when you are booking the room
We do not accept customers younger than years of age.
Pets not allowed
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- K dispozici postýlky
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>