Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Gram's Place Bed and Hostel features completely private rooms with en suite baths, traditional hostel shared dorm rooms with shared baths, and "Semi-Private” Rooms which are still private, but without an en suite bath.
Check in times are typically between 2PM and 9PM.
All rooms feature Air Conditioning, Heat, Cable, and HDMI-ready Flat Screen Televisions. Our “Fast and Free” Wi-Fi covers the whole of the Gram’s Place property.
Enjoy good music, good people, good vibes, and good fun at Gram's Place. We are a musically themed hostel and it is not uncommon for there to be music playing somewhere on property, whether it be recorded music, live entertainment, or simply a spontaneous gathering of musicians.
One can pair one’s own playlist via Bluetooth to our outdoor sound system on the heated Jacuzzi / Spa patio deck while enjoying one’s favorite beverages beneath the tree canopy, watching the stars or hiding from the mid-day sun.
Two full kitchens are available to all of our guests to prepare one’s own or communal meals. Gram’s supplies the cookware, plates, and silverware, and you bring your own food!
Guest have long enjoyed our “Stairway to Heaven” pathways that ascend up and through the tree canopy, featuring platforms at varied levels through the tree canopies. The pathway eventually terminates at the rooftop platform in the trees that guests have affectionately named “The Crow’s Nest”. From The Crow’s Nest, one enjoys a 360 degree panoramic vista of our immediate Tampa Heights neighborhood including the nearby “Plymouth Playground” neighborhood park across the street. The Plymouth Playground features basketball courts, a picnic-ready green lawn, a baseball park, and a children’s playground for everyone’s use and enjoyment.
Arriving at the entrance gate you will see a sign that reads 'Mitakuye Oyasin', a Native American phrase which means 'We are all Related'. This spiritual consciousness recognizes and practices that everyone of our guests, friends, and acquaintances are interrelated and not just another traveling guest.
Our family-run Bed and Hostel, in continuous operation since Mark Holland founded Gram’s Place in 1991, has been a long-time destination for world travelers, business people, and folks from every walk of life. Gram’s Place welcomes folks from every spectrum, of every nation, of every culture, throughout the world who are like-minded in their being Respectful, Peaceful, and Tolerant of other’s cultures, lifestyles, and beliefs. Families, children, and often-times well-behaved pets are all welcome here at Gram’s Place. We cater to Business Professionals, Couples, LGBTQ, and Families with children, Artists, Musicians, Singers, Songwriters, Actors, Painters, and Poets, etc. from all corners of the world.
Gram’s Place Bed and Hostel is named in honor of Singer/Songwriter Gram Parsons (1946-1973).
Check in times are typically between 2PM and 9PM. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Dětská herna
- Horká vana (koupel)
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>