Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The Giardino’s interior is decorated with a mixture of modern-design furniture made of traditional Engadine materials, colourful fabric and design lamps.
During winter, chef Rolf Fliegauf, who was awarded 2 Michelin stars, offers gourmet cuisine at the Giardino Mountain. Ayurveda based dishes with a mix of Asian, Oriental and local influences are served in the restaurant Hide & Seek - St. Moritz. Engadine specialities can be enjoyed in the Stüva.
The Giardino’s rooms are plush and styled in a modern Alpine style. They feature a balcony, state-of-the-art bathroom and flat-screen TV.
The Dipiu Spa by Giardino offers various saunas, massages and beauty treatments. A gym is also available.
Giardino Bed & Breakfast Policies and Conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-24 hour reception.
-Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
-Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
-Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
-Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4.40 CHF per person per night
-Must be over 18 years of age for check in.
-Private parking(additional cost)
-Languages:English, French, Italian and German.
-Pool, Gym, spa and wellness centre.
-On site restaurant.
-Ski pass vendor.
-Ski equipment hire (on site)
-Ski school Additional charge.
-Activities provided. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Buzení telefonem
- Express check-in / out
- Faxové služby
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>