Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any booking of 10 persons or more is considered a group reservation and does require full payment upon booking. Policy terms are non refundable: no cancellation nor refunds will be granted.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Should your group not fit into our criteria, please do call or email our team directly.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
You couldn't get a better location if you tried. Great for everything that is a must see in this great city as well as the nightlife. Oranienburger Strasse has become Mitte's hub for nightlife, galleries, art, cafes and restaurants. The hostel sits in the centre of this grand street and is a terrific hangout for locals
Once you have seen and done it all head back to Generator, the perfect place of refuge, with great beds for sleepy heads, a bar and lounge that serves the best drinks and entertainment for miles around and of course you'll be enjoying Berlin life in the most stylish and authentic surroundings.
Choose from a great selection of rooms, from Dorms, to Quads, to Private en-suites with innovative mod cons like a USB port and your own LED light for late night reading. Fast and free Wi-Fi is all yours too.
To get the most out of your stay visit the travel shop and our city experts will help you devise an itinerary that will take you to all the hidden treasures this dynamic city has to offer.
You'll definitely need more than a day to explore this city, it's a culture vultures delight. We'll see you there soon.
Breakfast not included.
International breakfast available upon request: €7.50
Monday to Friday from 7 am to 10 am
Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 12 pm
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Fény k pronájmu
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
- Prodejní automaty
8, Světový extra velký hostel
7, Světový extra velký hostel
- Věkové omezení
- Možnost platit kreditní kartou
- Žádná večerka
- Včetně daní
Generator Berlin Mitte říká
Co si poznačit
Minimum Stay: 1 night
Check In: 2.00 pm
Check Out: 10.00 am
In case of no show or late cancellation, the total amount of the full booking will be charged unless the property is informed of late arrival by the guest.
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
Please note the hostel may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast is not included. (6.50 Euros extra p.p. from 7.00 - 11.00 am)
Taxes are included.
Generator does not accept bookings made by those under the age of 16. Under 18’s cannot stay in any shared rooms, however they can stay in private rooms when accompanied by an adult over 18 years. If you’re between 16-18 and want to stay in a private room, you’ll need written consent from your parent or guardian.
Bed linen included.
Towels included in twin rooms.
Free Wi-Fi and pay as you go terminals in Lobby. Free lockers.
• We reserve the right to request a security deposit on arrival. FULL pre-payment is required when booking for stays between 30th – 1st January 2019 inclusive (for all bookings). Generator Berlin Mitte will contact you on the e-mail given when booking in order to arrange payment. A receipt for this payment will be given upon request. No cancellations, amendments, refunds or cash alternatives for the booking are applicable
• Bookings for 10 beds for 2 nights or more are considered group bookings. Group Terms & Conditions will apply (please contact the hostel for additional information)
• VAT and City Tax is included at the current level (accommodation 7%, City tax 5%, meals/services 19%). In case of tax changes, we reserve the right to adjust the room rate . City Tax exceptions apply for business travelers with appropriate proof, please contact the hostel directly for additional information)
• Guest under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay in shared dormitories, they must book private rooms.
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>