Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Whether you arrive by bus or train, you have less than a ten minute walk from where we will be waiting for you. From the hostel to the beautiful Dawn Gate (Old Town Gates) is a short walk.
We have private rooms as well as dormitories. Come solo or as a couple or part of a group and you will be welcome. You can prepare your own meals for yourself or with new friends you have just met. Sit on the balcony sipping free tea or coffee while watching the trains roll by in front of you. After a great day of exploring Vilnius, hang out here and play cards, chess, checkers, and backgammon.
All of the staff speak English and will be glad to answer your questions. We all love Vilnius and will be glad to point you in the right direction no matter what you want to see or do. No doubt you and the other guests will end up making new friendships, some of which will last for a long time. The staff will be happy to give you advice and suggestions regarding visas, ongoing tickets to other cities and countries. We are here to make sure you have the best possible time. With a full kitchen, free lockers, and free parking, we do our best to make sure you take home good memories of your visit to Vilnius.
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní fotbal
- Možnost platit kreditní kartou
- Žádná večerka
Mobilní aplikace Hostelworld
Rezervujte si pokoj na cestách s novou mobilní aplikací Hostelworld.
Vyhledejte a rezervujte si jedno z více než 36 000 zařízení ve více než 170 zemí, odkudkoliv.
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>