Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For applying a group booking, you have to make your beds (linen provided), leave the dorms/showers/common areas clean and take off the linen.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
7€/person compulsory linen rental
No online same-day booking; for last minute bookings, try to contact me to check faisability
In a quaint 17th-century house in center of town, this simple hostel is 3 km from the A6 highway or accessible by public transport.
Dorms come with wood-beamed ceilings, bunk beds and private shower/toilet. Private rooms are also available, and camping is permitted in the gardens. Off-street parking and bike storage are free. Amenities include a communal kitchen, a common room, emergency grocery, and gardens.
Supermarket, bakery, restaurants, ATM in town. Crashpad, towel and bike rental. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Fény k pronájmu
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>