Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
***Important notice: Nora Beach Resort & Spa will be closed for emergency maintenance during 1 Nov - 20 Dec 14 (inclusive) due to the damage of swimming pool water circulation system (pumps, filter tanks, all pipe underneath the pool). Hotel can expect to accept booking for check in on 21 Dec 14 onwards***
A. Cancellation Policy:
• High Season (11/ JAN – 15/ APR and 1/ AUG – 15/ SEP): There is no penalty for cancellation by 7 days prior to arrival date during high season. Otherwise, one night charge will be applied for cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival date during high season.
• Low Season (16/ APR – 31/ JUL and 16/ SEP – 19/ DEC): There is no penalty for cancellation by 7 days prior to arrival date during low season. Otherwise, one night charge will be applied for cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival date during low season.
B. No show Policy:
• High Season (11/ JAN – 15/ APR and 1/ AUG – 15/ SEP): The penalty of 50% from total room charge will be applied for no-show booking during high season OR the minimum of 1 night charge will be applied for booking with 1 night stay during high season.
• Low Season (16/ APR – 31/ JUL and 16/ SEP – 19/ DEC): The penalty of 1 night charge will be applied for no-show booking during low season. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Bezplatná doprava z letiště
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>