Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The Rio Palomino (Palomino river) divides the Colombian regions of Magdalena and La Guajira and Palomino itself sits just on the edge of the La Guajira side.Palomino Colombia has one main road running through it where you will find a couple of gas stations and some local restaurants, bars and stores.Then there are a number sandy roads which branch off the main road and lead down to the beach or river.
Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. Some units include a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. The rooms come with a private bathroom. The facilities include a Bar, a small restaurant with snacks and food, hammocks to relax.
Faro Hostel Palomino Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival for a full refund.
First night charged within the last 48 hours.
Full charge in case of no-show without notice.
Check in from 15:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19% for Colombian Nationals
24 hour Reception.
Child friendly. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Telefony ke kartě
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>