Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Enjoy the nature and spend some family activities at the famous Titiwangsa park. For the arts and culture enthusiasts who want to develop their knowledge in theater and discover the beauty of Malaysian culture, the Istana Budaya is reachable within 7 minutes. For golfers, you’ll be very happy to know that the Titiwangsa’s golf course is only a short drive. Avid readers can also spend hours at the National Library situated nearby within walking distance. Grocery and shopping would not pose a challenge as there are many hypermarkets and malls around the corner, such as the Intermark’s Jaya Grocer, and Suria KLCC.
Expressionz Professional Suites welcome you in Kuala Lumpur.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 7 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 3pm (15:00) to 11.50pm (23:59).
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card.
5. Reception working hours is 24 hours.
6. SST tax of 6% is included in the room rate.
7. A tourist tax of RM 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Dětská herna
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>