Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Youth Hostel would like to welcome to a family run backpackers hostel. The hostel is so colourful it will make your eyes tingle; so kind and friendly it will refresh your spirit in a place where the coffee is so spicy, sweet (and free) that your taste-buds will buzz with excitement (and the caffeine!), and the possibilities will feel endless. Essaouira Youth Hostel is the bright, soulful home for down to earth, adventurous, happy travellers with an open mind and heart, ready to extend their comfort zone and experience the sparkly maze of Essaouria and beyond.
If you feel able to tear yourself away, we can organise excursions from Sahara Rouge at a moments' notice and our staff knows the city of Essaouira better than any Google search! If you fancy yourself as a bit of a chef, we can offer cookery courses from bargaining for tomatoes in the vegetable souq, to a finished tagine to be shared (it is after all a hostel!)
Essaouira Youth Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included - 2 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Express check-in / out
- Faxové služby
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>