Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
There will be no refund for No-SHOW or cancellation of the reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full Payment is required to secure the reservation.
NO Party at all time.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Guests under 18 years, must check in with legal guardian.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Guests can book spacious studios, a 2 or 3-bedroom apartment, or private rooms located within a shared 2 or 3-bedroom apartment. The shared apartment features a living room, fully equipped kitchen, and 2 bathrooms, which are shared between 2 or 3 bedrooms.
Empire Apartments features an on-site reception, coin-operated laundry facilities and a cafe in the lobby. WiFi is available throughout the building for an additional charge.
Reception hours: 8am – 11pm.
Check in 2pm - 11pm
Check out before 10am
Please note that there is a 2% charge when you pay with a credit card.
Please note all guests must show a valid photo ID upon check-in at the property.
Please note that this property cannot accept guests under the age of 6
Please note that guests aged 6-17 can only check in with a parent or official guardian. The legal guardian must provide a current photo ID or proof of guardianship if requested upon check-in. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Kabelová televize
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Telefony ke kartě
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>