Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation will be accepted minimum 1 week before arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
A guided Beatles Liverpool/City walking tour is available from the hostel on Saturdays at 13:00. The tour lasts for 2 hours and includes admission to the world famous Cavern Club. The tour costs GBP 10 (children free). The guide Kevin Snr. has seen the Beatles live in the city many times, before they became famous.
FOOTBALL CRAZY NIGHTS! Liverpool is a famous sporting city, with 2 teams that represent our city on a European level: Liverpool (the red team) and Everton (the blue team). The Embassie owners and staff invite the guests to join in, watch and celebrate the beautiful game together. The Embassie provides free food when England, Liverpool or Everton play in a live televised competitive match.
SPECIAL NIGHTS INCLUDE: Cheese and Wine Tasting nights, Game and Quiz nights, Art nights (creative drawing and painting) - details on request. Movie and debate nights are 7 days a week at the Embassie, so come, talk and listen to words of wisdom or maybe not! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>