Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Luxury hotel Emarald is centrally located in Delhi at Connaught Place, New Delhi’s prime shopping and business hub. The strategic location provides easy access to all the major destination of the cities, which makes it a visitor's delight. In addition, it provides advantage of being in close proximity to New Delhi airports and railway stations. New Delhi is the vibrant capital city of world’s largest democracy, India. Being the third largest city of India, New Delhi is a fusion of the ancient and the modern. New Delhi is situated within the metropolis of Delhi and serves as the seat of the Government of India and the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
Emerald is one of the finest Luxury class hotels in the Capital city. Situated at the heart of New Delhi, Emarald Hotel is located in an extremely accessible commercial spot. Founded on the concept of value for money, the luxury hotel provides accommodation in well-appointed rooms with all the basic facilities for the guests' utmost convenience. Every room is tastefully furnished in an Indo-western style with comfortable setting and large windows. Here the guests can experience a very sophisticated cosmopolitan atmosphere with dedicated services that makes every stay a memorable one. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Zasedací místnost
- Čistírna oděvů
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Express check-in / out
- Faxové služby
- Obchodní centrum
- Pokojová služba (24 hodin denně)
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Telefon s přímou volbou
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>