Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our dormitory and both of our private rooms are each situated in traditionally built rondavels. We have a six bed dormitory in the red room, a double bed and two singles in our orange room, and the green room has two double beds. Toilets and showers are located in a communal sanitary block. We use environmentally conscious compost toilets; all waste water is recycled and rain water is harvested from the roof and stored in tanks so nothing goes to waste. Our electricity is provided completely by solar power which also warms water from the geysir.
We have self-catering facilities, but don't hesitate to join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Our kitchen staff will introduce you to Xhosa cuisine with a twist.
During the day enjoy activities organised by the local Xhosa people and support 100% locally owned businesses simultaneously. Jump on that horse, hike the trail to Hogsback, learn how to make Xhosa bread, and so much more!
At the end of the day, grab yourself a 75 ml beer from the bar, sit around the fire and gaze at the galaxy of stars. Local is lekker!!!
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or no-show – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 10.00
Breakfast included (porridge)
Taxes included Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Přístup k internetu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>