Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Get away from it all.
Leave the city and come to the green fields and relaxation.
Horses, fireplace, sauna, books, fondue, good wine, peace and tranquility.
A Restful stopover.
Small and cozy Horse Farm located in Colonia state countryside. We are located 50 minutes Bus from Colonia on the way to Montevideo. Bus frequency is excellent as well as inexpensive and comfortable.
Heating in all bedrooms and common areas.
No TV nor Wi Fi for your soul welfare.
We speak , English, French, some German and Spanish.
Traveling is in our souls!
We know how important it is to have a rest in your trip.
Monica and Miguel
Strict Check in: 13.00 to 23.00
Strict Check out: 11:00
It is possible to pay in USD, Uruguayan $, or Euros.
We accept VISA and Master Card credit cards. Subject to 7% surcharge.
Guests may use the kitchen facilities to prepare meals from 12.00 to 18.00 hrs only.
We offer lunch and dinner. Our meals are made with natural products from our garden or from the region.
Drinks should be purchased at El Galope.
We have very good water from our own well for free.
Children under the age of 18 are unable to be accommodated.
Pets are not allowed
Lodging: Al rooms and dorms are for two guests either in single bunk beds or in double bed.
Breakfast is included in the rate
Horse-ride USD 70:
Horseback riding is a high risk sport which we try to minimize professionally at El Galope.
For this reason, horseback riding can be suspended due to bad weather, it is guided by an instructor to take care of your physical integrity and the use of helmet - that we provide - is mandatory.
It is a physically demanding activity so it is necessary to be in good physical condition. It is not necessary to have experience or coordinate the rides in advance. Please bring insect repellent, sun-screen and long pants.
It consits of two parts:
1. Horse-riding lesson where beginners learn to have full control of the horse and experienced riders will get to know the horse and warm up. It takes place in the farm.
2. Horse-riding outside the farm. The guide will evaluate your skills and control of the horse to be able to do this activity. It takes place outside the farm along roads and grass trails.
For those who won't do the second part the fee is USD 35.
Sauna - USD 7 per person Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Zasedací místnost
- Prádelní zařízení
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
1, Země Uruguay
1, Země Uruguay
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>