Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups take the contractual achievements, that he had ordered or reserved in advance.He remains obligate to the payment of the arranged price in following height: for a cancellation between that 30th and the 21st day before the arranged arrival day 10% of agreed payment, from 20 to 14 days previously 30%, from that 13th until 7th day previously 50%, from the 6th day, until the 2nd day 80%, from the 2nd day, no show or departure prior to pre booked departure 100% of the agreed payment has to be settled.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Be aware that we will ask 50% deposit which are different as the deposit / commission that you paid to Hostelworld.
For a stay on Western Comfort boat, a 50€ deposit for the whole cabins ´keys will be asked by check in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Concerning bookings for groups ( from 6 persons): please be aware that we refrain from having larger groups during our peak season,
since we consider ourselves a rather relaxed hostelboat ( quiet from 11pm till 8am).
We will send out some questions to determine what kind of group you are and ask for 50% pre payment within three weeks after we have received your booking. This 50% pre payment must be paid via bank transfer, paypal transfer or we can book it off your credit card if allowed.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
All cabins have two large windows, however Eastern Comfort 2nd class have two portholes in each cabin. Half of our cabins have a river view while the others face the colourful Berlin Wall; waterside cabins are on a first booked basis, and we also do our best to provide a river view for longer stays. Feel free to follow-up with us, but we cannot guarantee the river side.
Services and facilities like breakfast, reception and our lounge are on Eastern Comfort and are of course available to all of our guests.
WhatÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s available on board!
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ A unique location between the trendy Freidrichshain & Kreuzberg districts; Clubs, Bars and Restaurants only minutes away
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ A friendly, multi-lingual and knowledgeable crew
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Free boat tours during the summer with the CaptÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢n are offered on some weekends ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ weather-permitting; ask the crew at check-in
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢The Floating Lounge on the upper deck of Eastern Comfort; a great spot to meet people, have a drink, or snack
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢Currently there is no Buffet Breakfast available on board
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢Bike rental for ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬12/day
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Coke machine
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Free maps, Berlin infos, and a selection of Berlin magazine/publications
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Free wifi/hot-spot on both boats
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Sheets&Towels for Dormrooms and Western (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬5 one-time cost/person) if you forget your sleeping bag
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢Smoking areas on all decks (indoors 100% smoke-free)
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Door code allows for 24hr entry for guests
Reception currently open from 12 pm - 18:00pm
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Check-in as of 16:00 p.m. Baggage can be dropped off at reception no earlier than midday
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Check-out 11 a.m. Eastern
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Payment: Cash / Visa / M/C /Bank Transfer / PayPal
DonÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t forget that we have two boats; make sure you book exactly what you want. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Fény k pronájmu
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>