Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are in Costa Adeje, a very commercial area of Tenerife, endless options of bars, restaurants and nightlife around. You will also find near here Fañabé, El Duque, La Pinta and Torviscas beaches where you can practice different water sports.
It is a good size Family Hostel, with large spaces. It has a Jacuzzi, barbecue, kitchen, common room and has a basement that was an old wine cellar, now is the place where you enjoy breakfast and recreation area.
Duque Nest Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.In case of late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
Check in from 12.00 to 22.00
Check out before 10.30
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast is included
Reception from 08.00 to 23.00
No special conditions Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- K dispozici postýlky
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>