Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full deposit for group bookings. Please contact us for any special needs.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Reminder there are no ATMs in El Paredon. Bring cash!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Welcome to The Driftwood Surfer Hostel in El Paredon. We're here to help you have a wonderful stay and an unforgettable experience :)
•A/C Dorms & Private rooms
•Beachfront Pool Bar
•Panoramic Rooftop Restaurant
•Baby turtle release (daily in season) Driftwood conservation project
•Hot weather all year round
•Cheapest surf lessons in town
•Pool Table & Ping Pong Table
•Kayak and SUP tours
•Turtle & Salt farm tour
•All you can eat dinner buffets
•Best surf spot in Guatemala
• Mini pig Potato
Driftwood Surfer is a beachfront hostel with a swimming pool and swim up bar, great views of the ocean, air conditioned private rooms and spacious dormitories. This is a wonderful spot to relax or rent a board and go surfing. It also boasts hammocks, a fully stocked bar with free organised evening activities and great international and local cuisine in its rooftop restaurant which boasts daily specials with a range of vegetarian/vegan & gluten free dishes. We are also an integral part of the local community and support various community projects. We look forward to meeting you!
Please let us know if you have any questions :) Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>