Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Minimum stay of two nights
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
- Free Laundry (washing/drying/powder) SAVE $$
- Free Breakfast
- Free Lockers
- Free Unlimited WiFi
- Free use of iMac computers
- Free Pool Table
- 11AM Check-out
- BYO Alcohol
- Located in the heart of the city centre / 100M from the beach / Next to the bus stop
- Foxtel and Bein Sports
- Free PS4 with Fifa 20
- EVENTS - 7 Night Club Schedule
- BIG NIGHT OUT (club crawl) Every Wednesday & Saturday - $30
Down Under Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Hostel guests must be 18 years or older and must have an INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. Maximum age for guests is 35 years old. We apologise for this however hostels are for young international travellers.
Reception Hours : 8AM to 10PM
Guests can come into the hostel and use facilities before the check-in time from 8am.
The hostel is a fun, safe environment so any unruly guest will not be tolerated. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>