Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
This unit is one of the most well located in the Algarve, with beachfront location and an absolutely beautiful view over the deep blue Atlantic Ocean.
Just 20 minutes from Faro International Airport and 5 minutes from Vilamoura.
In front of the Hotel, a long promenade invites you to a healthy walk and sightseeing and access to the famous Vilamoura marina.
Enjoy the good local restaurants with typical food of the region.
Totally renewed in 2011, the Hotel offers 154 modern rooms, all with elegant design, colours and modern furniture combined with oak wood flooring, are also equipped with air conditioning, TV LCD, direct dial telephone, safety box and private bathroom with amenities.
Guests staying at the Dom Jos Beach Hotel can enjoy the following facilities: Restaurant, Bar, Meeting Rooms, Wireless in public areas (charge), a panoramic Minigolf (with 9 holes) available on the 4th floor, outside swimming pool with wooden deck and Hotel Beach Area with beds and shades.
Only a few minutes away from the Hotel, there are different sports and recreational facilities: championship golf courses within the areas of Vilamoura (3 km), Quinta do Lago (6 km), Vale do Lobo (6 km) and Vila Sol (2 km), Vilamouras Casino (2 km), Tennis Courts, Fishing, Rental of Boats and Sightseeing Cruises, Diving School, Horse Riding, Marina, Surfing and Wind Surf.
Dom Jos Beach Hotel offers quality and variety of services.
Enjoy the hospitality and location of a completely renewed Hotel.
Discover the Algarve! Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- K dispozici postýlky
- Venkovní bazén
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>