Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
In our hostel we offer an opportunity to : Carry out any culinary fantasies in our kitchen. We provide kettle, crockery, stove, microwave, refrigerator , all is at your disposal. as well as tea to uplift your mood.
Located on the famous Nevsky Prospekt, our hostel is adjacent to a variety of cultural and recreational center . In addition, the close proximity to the subway and public transport allows guests to cultural capital without too much difficulty and in a few minutes to reach the most popular attractions.Dolce Vita Hostel is conveniently located in the heart of St. Petersburg, 5 minutes walk from the Moscow railway station, 50 meters from Mayakovsky Metro Area and the Rebellion.
You can relax in our recreation area , surf the Internet , watch TV and chat with friends on the wonderful poufs and soft pillows. For the safety and security of your belongings we provide complimentary luggage storage and lockers.
For your comfort , we provide you with linens and towels free of charge . Slippers may also be purchased for a fee at the reception, shower gel and shampoo provided. Hostel also providing you with washing machine, ironing board, iron, hair dryer.
Dolce Vita Policies and Conditions.
Check in from 12:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival. This hotel may pre-authorize your card details before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 24 hours
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>